Please be assured that we as a company do not at any time operate any form of pushy selling, and that you will be treated with the utmost respect at all times. All of our team are more than aware of how potentially stressful this process could be to you, and will all do their utmost to alleviate any doubts you may have about how the whole process works.
- Consider what you require for you new fitted kitchen. Scan brochures for ideas, keep a scrapbook of any ideas or designs you come across that you may wish to have incorporated into your kitchen design.
- Please feel free to visit our showroom to assure yourself that the products and services we have on offer to you are suitable to your tastes and requirements. Before visiting our showroom we would suggest you contact our design team in advance to arrange a time suitable to you, to ensure we have somebody available to spend as much time with you as you require to talk through your desires for your new fitted kitchen.
- Should you be at the planning stages of a kitchen extension or even if your room is under construction, please bring along a copy of the architects plans. This will help us to discuss with you what can or cannot work with the room dimensions you have available. Do not worry should you not have any plans, as we would always need to visit the home anyway following your visit.
- Following your visit to our showroom we would then need to arrange to visit your home to take detailed measurements of the room to which the kitchen is to be installed. This would also allow us to accurately note any obstacles within the room and to ascertain if existing services meet with current building regulations. During our visit our designer would also discuss with you any requirements you may well have thought of, and run through the feasibility of them as well as offering suggestions from their extensive design experience. We would also at this time establish how much of the overall product you would like Distinctive Kitchens to complete.
- We would then return to our showroom and design the kitchen tailored to your requirements. Once we feel we have achieved this goal we would forward to you either by email or post our detailed estimate, along with coloured perspectives of our design.
- On receipt of our estimate should you then wish to proceed with our design or should there by any areas you may wish to change, we would request you contact the designer you have been working with to arrange a suitable time and date to visit our showroom to discuss further. Our computer design package allows you to see your kitchen design in virtual reality as well as having the feature to allow us to walk you around the proposed design.
- When you are completely happy with the design and specification we would then produce a contract. At that time we would be in a position to confirm the next date available to install your new fitted kitchen. We would ensure this date was more than suitable to your own time-scales.
- Installation of your kitchen would then commence on the agreed installation date. We would like to take this opportunity to note that following the removal of your old kitchen you will be without water and cooking services to this room for a few days. It may be of benefit to consider where you could possibly set up a mini kitchen i.e. microwave, kettle and toaster outside of the kitchen area during the kitchen installation. Our tradesman will always use dust sheets and attach plastic sheeting to any internals doorways within the location they will be working. All of our installation personnel are conditioned to always treat your home with the utmost of respect.
- As soon as the kitchen installation is completed, your designer will arrange to visit you to run through our detailed completion check list, to ensure your kitchen has been installed to our exacting standards, and to also confirm that you are entirely happy with the final result.